Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel Bug

Started by PowerSlave [733274] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
PowerSlave [733274]
I am writing to inform that, I used to get 34 items cap while traveling however all on a sudden it reduced to 24 with no comprehendible reason. Nothing has changed in relation to travel cap since I have experienced that reduction. I hope you will look into this issue and act thereby. Thanks in advance.
PS.