Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug with racing map.

Started by TheDevilsBigToe [2204723] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheDevilsBigToe [2204723]
This has started happening a few days ago.

Using android phone and chrome browser.

When entering/creating a race the map often fails to show. When this happens, refreshing the page will show your last completed race instead of the current queued one.
Once the race has begun, the map will still fail to show sometimes, however it will no longer show the previous race.
Stewie [1494547]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'll pass this over to Pavel; can replicate on Google Chrome for Android. However, I cannot replicate on the Android app.

This only happens after loading the page from the icon and joining a race.

Refreshing the page loads the map.
SVD_NL [2363978]
From a different thread about the same issue:
I was able to reproduce it.
Even after reloading the page, where the race map did show up, if you tap the race icon again the map won't show again.
It happens both when using the icon and when going there through the "city" tab.
The mobile app does not have this issue.
The issue also occured for me when I checked the "request desktop version" option, but not when using the torn desktop icon on the top right.
Clearing my cache did not help.
SVD_NL [2363978]
I believe I was on windows 10 1903 at the time, and a recent desktop chrome version at the time.
I'm not OP but it did experience the same issue