Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Type

Started by Dynom [2406293] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Dynom [2406293]
.. Just starting the game and doing the usual stuff plus taking psychology course... Chatting with some player thay say it is pretty useless to swith to other educational classes... Fair enough.. But what I would like to know if ever I would get to a point in which I can start my company can it be also one that's not on the existing list (i. e. Psychology Consultant/HR manager) basically my education will have to fit the existing offer or will I be able to start anew line of work/employment etc...
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
You are thinking too complicated.

Torn doesnt care what education you have done or previous work positions. For jobs only 3 things matter: Manual, Endurance, and Intelligence stats. The company you work at has a job list that also lists out the stat requirement for each position. You can't create custom jobs in Torn, only pick job positions from the list.