Can't do much of anything in game due to 550 error. I am posting this through laptop.php, which is the only workaround I've found. I am unable to logout or log back in.
550 Error
Started by BlnkSugarSocket [2018522] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Assassin_Sean [2224030]
· 2 likes ·
Yea this is the moment when i thought my account was fedded
Never mind, it seems fixed now.
Had the same just now, but everything seems ok again atm.
Yea this is the moment when i thought my account was fedded
I haven't noticed anything though
The mobile app was doing that to me this morning around 0330. Tried through the browser on my iPad and it was working.