Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Video Editing?

Started by Miss_Livvy [2069909] on in Hobbies & Interests.

5 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Miss_Livvy [2069909]
Anyone just edit videos for fun?
I'd like to get into YouTube but I'm in no rush.
I like to play around with game clips from playing Overwatch between games seeing as queue times can be up to 20+ minutes now so it was just a way to pass the time and it's pretty fun but I'm still new to it
HanLiSoo [2395106]
Ever heard of SovietWomble? He takes clips of his own and makes entire 10 minute youtube videos from hundreds of hours playing with his clan. They're pretty funny and have a certain style to it that makes it easier to follow the humour. Like taking out background noise and rearranging clips to get rid of confusing chatter.
incaseyouart [2441788]
I love making AMVs/CMVs - my last few were for Yuri On Ice, Voltron and HTTYD. Honestly one of the best perks about my Macbook Pro is iMovie... so easy to edit clips!!
Laughingman91 [2044206]
https://youtu.be/IHWq8wqekao

I only really edited one video for YouTube when me and my friends were playing a videogame 3 years ago, and I use it as the introduction to my channel because it shows the exact kind of thing people should expect to see.

It was one of the best most funny things that ever happened between us that was suitable for youtube, with not too much insults and cursing lol.
I used Sony Vegas which is my preferred editor (now Magix Vegas)