ggwp no re
Unrelenting 25k Chain
Started by ItsZahid [1900654] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
So sad i was sent into exile and could not take part :(
Nicely done
Smashed it, well done ;)
Soo happy with it.
wp
Great job UR! Congrats and keep grinding :)
This one looks much softer than some of the rusty swords I was met with...
Great job y'all :) Congrats!
Nice!!! in 14 months since establishment Thats even better! Congrats again.
4 months since obtaining Jiren, Z just doesn't wanna make everyone jealous by giving me the spotlight.
This comment already didn't age well. I was comli-shamed. 😂
This comment already didn't age well. I was comli-shamed. 😂
Happy to be a part of it inbetween RL work. Proud to be a part of it all. Thanks to our leaders, our watchers especially even the little guys who only did a few shifts and a huge thanks to our partners and visitors.
Nice work, UR!
Sorry Mlkey.
Sorry Mlkey.
Who were your top wall sluts?
TGA_DeViL [1265909] and Pops [1025410] I believe.
Mentions: Pops [1025410]
The ones Nova listed, as well as the one and only Circle! Sitting there with her hazmat suit embarrassing my noob stats :(
Yup, we are all pretty awesome :).
Great job everyone.
Great job everyone.
Congrats! Love it!