Decorate Your Torn Home! Halloween 2019
Started by STR8 [61009] on in Community Events.
Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
♥ Drizzie and DOM's Queen Eleanor ♥
[image: images2.imgbox.com]
♥ WIP ♥
[image: images2.imgbox.com]
" Something wicked this way comes." — William Shakespeare.[image: i.imgur.com]
It's my husbands PI hope he's not[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Hallow-eek, aka "if you're going to do something badly, at least do it horribly so":
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
I decided to be charitable for Halloween this year and lent my trailer to a lovely chap called Leslie. He said that he and his handsome son wanted to have some time to bond. I did a quick paint job on the trailer first, just a few stripes. I hope they have a lovely holiday![image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
My PI. Inspired by Bloodborne, with my only friend the doll waiting waiting on my return after a long "hunt".
My PI. Inspired by Bloodborne, with my only friend the doll waiting waiting on my return after a long "hunt".