Dont really understand what the newspaper is for, but can't simply get why it looked(to me), like sugarglaves was begging for people to participate in torn community events, sometimes the prices and award can attract the right attitudes...looks to me like u weren't following the general trend on torn **whispers* something new*
[P.s - u all don't have to understand, at least have the decency to pass by, instead of replying pisstart...like ur comments matter] #nobadvibes
I don't know what you are babbling about but I like the way you do it
What the f**k am I reading?
He's just breaking down the competitions and encouraging participation? Not everybody who reads the newspaper reads the forums. What an odd nag.
English is probably their second language.
With that being said, I'm with you... I can't understand what they're saying other than it has something to do with the newspaper and community events?
The purpose of the newspaper is to deliver every torn citizens the news, entertainment, gossips. now a days there's more engagement focused programs as well like the new confessions.
I read it like 10 times and I still don't understand…
Autism seems to be the growing trend for personal insults these days. If only these trolls actually knew what autism actually is before throwing it around. Calling someone Autistic when they clearly are not actually makes you look like a complete twat. Congratulations at least you have improved something about your personal self... stupidity.
Seeing as without community events we have to settle to reading forum posts by Dude, ED (R.I.P.), Champ (R.I.P.) and Krastinov to keep the community engaged.
Oh shut up Rebecca
You lost me after the word 'newspaper'. :/
So...... is someone autistic on the newspaper?
I fail to follow whats happening
Erm ok? Was that actually aimed at me or did you misquote?
I have been called many things here over the last 12 months but Rebecca is a first xD
Agreed. This definitely seems to be the go to insult for lazy edgelords who parrot everything they read on 4chan.
I have no idea what the guy is talking about either.
Yet, throwing around terms like "Autistic" does exactly what the trolls wants. It gets a response.
It's not like the trolls care they look stupid.
next time before you press post, please reread what you wrote outloud.
you should make sure other people understand what you are writing as that is the point when you making a thread.
to get your point across.
i think sugarvalves does a great job.