Jackpot.
Started by Hcom3 [2003693] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Alexis [29052]
· 4 likes ·
I don't get what the point of lying about this. Is it funny? Idk
Congrats you've been hitting those slots forever, I never thought you would win!
Congrats.
Now pay me 8 billion so I don’t tell everyone how you got exhorted for 75m
Now pay me 8 billion so I don’t tell everyone how you got exhorted for 75m
You sent $8 to Sid with the message: ,000,000,000 pls no tell
I love the screen shot link, thank you for providing that, I had a feeling, and it was confirmed. Love you Hcom
I almost down voted out of pure rage of the rick roll. Lmao
Congrats dude.
Congrats dude.
Never gonna give you up... 💃🕺
Bohhh, I want that feeling lol. Grats!
Which bet did you use? I am work , not gonna click on a link
Edit: Oh FFS.... lol. Nice one.
Which bet did you use? I am work , not gonna click on a link
Edit: Oh FFS.... lol. Nice one.
Ahhhh shit, I wasn't rick-rolled for so long.
GREAT JOB, PAL!
GREAT JOB, PAL!
Congratulations, Hcom3! :D
Cute profile picture too :3 ♥
Cute profile picture too :3 ♥
Lol nice troll
wait.i play slot at same time.maybe litle early than you coz the price is still there.
just not lucky cuz i got all 3 torn at bottom.but still profit.
you lucky then
just not lucky cuz i got all 3 torn at bottom.but still profit.
you lucky then
Didnt know it was april 1st. Splendid job!
that links a bop ngl
Congrats dude
EDIT: feck...
EDIT: feck...
R-
You sit on a throne of lies.
Jackpot is currently just over 11 billion.
Sad karma grab.
You sit on a throne of lies.
Jackpot is currently just over 11 billion.
Sad karma grab.
What do you mean? I even have video evidence?
Edit: you are so full of crap
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Edit: you are so full of crap
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Someone already busted you "video" as a rick roll.
Pathetic lies for a karma grab.
Even Dude and ED aren't that desperate for acceptance. Shameful.
Pathetic lies for a karma grab.
Even Dude and ED aren't that desperate for acceptance. Shameful.
my video is a rick roll? I had no idea! its almost if I.... added it in myself
You were sent a Box of Tissues from Hcom3 with the message: show me where on the doll hcom touched you ;(
No thanks. I am not into 13 year olds touching other people.
No thanks. I am not into 13 year olds touching other people.