Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buisness crashed

Started by LOWGUEST [2305523] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
LOWGUEST [2305523]
So basically I don't 100% know if this is a bug or if the boss has messed something up but our business has just sort of crashed. like we haven't sold a single thing in 4 days it's weird because our business was starting to grow rapidly but now we haven't earned a cent in ages so I thought I'd put something here to find out if we're just idiots or if it is genually a bug.