Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poker bug

Started by DaddyDeath [1917938] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
DaddyDeath [1917938]
Sat 07:48:54 - 26/10/19

River Wizard


Players: 7 / 9


Stakes: $1m / $500k



DaddyDeath called $252,442,018


Wargasm folded


TooSkyHigh folded


Masoudp_X folded


Assassin_007 folded

Shane77ss won $508,384,036 High card Ace [Ah, Kc, Qh, Jh, 8c]




For the above situtation, you can see that I called 252m which he raised. I just clicked on call 1mil (Not call any) before my turn. He raised all in and I auto called that 252mil. Please kindly check.