When looking at someone's stats in game, what does "user activity mean"? Is it number of clicks on the website? Is it some strange combination of all other stats?
User Activity
Started by greymallard [2235952] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
I believe it's active playtime in seconds? If someone else wants to confirm that?
I quickly calculated and converted my own activity level... Your correct, it seems to be time played (in seconds).
Correct
Supplementary question. What is the criteria for deciding if I am playing in any particular second? How many seconds after the last click does Torn decide that I'm no longer playing?
From what I heard it will count the next 15 minutes after you clicked something.