Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unable to attack

Started by Apate [2348539] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Apate [2348539]
Every time I click the gun icon on someone's page to attack them, this is the page I see; a blank loading page and the words "Failed to fetch." I've never had this issue before. I was able to do attacks without this less issue less than twelve hours ago. I am using a computer and the browser I use is Opera. The only Torn extension I use is DoctorN. I've tried closing all other tabs to see if maybe having multiple Torn tabs open caused the issue; it didn't. I've tried refreshing, I've tried attacking different people (it's everyone I try to attack, not just one person), I've tried just wanting fifteen minutes to see if it eventually loads (it doesn't), and I've tried logging out and back in several times. Nothing has worked so far.

Edit: And yes, I have energy. 400e to be exact.

[image: i.imgur.com]
Apate [2348539]
I just tried clearing all browser data and it fixed it; I can attack now. Thank you very much. I apologise for wasting your guys' time. I hadn't thought to clear cache.