LOVE IT!!!!!
CoD Modern Warfare
Started by mOsSieFieD [479105] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- TEEJ [1015037]
· 3 likes ·
Kilo is the wave.
I just beat the campaign and the multiplayer is a lot of fun but I’m not very good lol
I really liked the campain (played it twice already), multiplayer is good but some maps are to big for 6vs6 imo.
Still think CoD ww2 is better
Still think CoD ww2 is better
yea some maps are to big when its only 6vs6.
So what weapons ya use during multiplayer?
I love the Oden, M4A1 and AUG at the moment
So what weapons ya use during multiplayer?
I love the Oden, M4A1 and AUG at the moment
I'm loving it, but I am really struggling with this game. Struggling like I haven't before with any of the others. I've been playing COD for years and this is the first time that my k/d has been below 1.5. XB1
best one in a long time
The Oden is underrated, but is prolly my fav weapon atm.
Kilo is the wave.
I'm constantly going positive now, its between the famas and oden for me..
I hate the famas tbh. MP7 is my favorite SMG by far though
Loving ground war and the whole customization. The ak47 fully kitted is op af
Love it but hate it the same time the 725 shotty is annoyingly op still after the patch, mp5 10mm is my go to though and now pushing for the m13 with .300 rounds
Game overall though really needs a BR and soon
Game overall though really needs a BR and soon
If they removed the 725 OR just got rid of overkill not many people would use it like they do now. I’d rather an AR or SMG be as dominant as the 725, at least it wouldn’t be a shot gun haha
M13 gang reppin
Meh my favorite one still is modern warfare 3,dont get me wrong but something is missing on this new cod, and the maps are disgusting
+great campaign
+great sound effects
+great campaign
+great sound effects
This is just as easy as any other Call of Duty. I do like the addition of cross play. It’s made this game a lot more fun for me.
Bigger maps,more xamping what's not to like?! Gun customization is what caught my attention justvlike Bfv
I like the game and am dabbling in multiplayer, but it appears that I am old and have the reactions of a depressed sloth...which is nice.
Just play defensively :)