Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie issue

Started by Feniks_68 [2155748] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Feniks_68 [2155748] ×1

Feniks_68 [2155748]
I placed 3 bets on GB Packers/KC chiefs NFL Game. I won all three. Notification came through so I went and collected. I did not realize only 2 of the three had cleared.

When the third notification came through I could not collect the final win.

Hee are the first two notifications... notice time stamps.

Mentions: Feniks_68 [2155748]

Stewie [1494547]
I'll pass this over to Sergey who should be able to explain why it didn't pay out, or correct it if it is wrong. It may just be the event being wrong, but I am not sure.
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff
I see that you withdrawn:
2019-10-28 04:44:3328,900,000
then
2019-10-28 05:54:4719,100,000
The first transaction corresponds tot he first 2 winnings and the 2nd one is the 3rd notification.

There can be a situation when different bet types a set in different time. The 3rd bet type result was set later and you were not able to withdraw it with the first 2 bets.