Anyone new to the game, under 14 day game age message me and I’ll hook you up with some weapons, armoury and also some Monies too help you get started throughout your Torn life :D
Under 14days
Started by B0nnie [2348610] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ChaosReigns [2169241]
· 15 likes ·
[image: images3.memedroid.com]
I'm under 7 years does that count? Pls. ;-;
I identify as a green leafed nubert
Giz me stuffs??
Giz me stuffs??
I'm sub level 14? Been grinding for a few months now but still learning lol
Trying to figure out the angle here
Right angle on the left side.
Can I?
In under 14 days total playing time. Does that count?
you're not bonnie... I want the real bonnie back... pffft
I would appreciate any help on on day 2 ty
Give a man a fish and he will starve in a week...
Teach him to fish and he will not be a whiney little bitch that expects shit for nothing...
Teach him to fish and he will not be a whiney little bitch that expects shit for nothing...
Teach a man to fish and he keeps what’s left of his sanity from the nagging missus!
Or just have a shed. Sheds rock...
Goodness, did someone slip something in your prune juice today? You've tweeted enough one-liners today to qualify for POTUS. I would have texted "welcome back", but you've probably got me blocked.
Give a man fire he'll be warm for a day.
Light him on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Light him on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
i am. thanks
I identify as a 13 day old player.
I am another young and eager player.