163 replies · 1.25k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:164 / 164 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
164
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I do revives every time I'm online so just message me if you need one. I do accept donations when reviving, and If nothing else buy a Fruit Cake from my Bazaar.
Nice player, revived me randomly and I sent them a xanax then they sent it back saying not needed. xD More friendly players like this will make Torn a better place. :3