Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revives

Started by Biggus--Dickus [2226155] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Biggus--Dickus [2226155]
Hello. I am currently selling revives and revive accessories. Revives are 1 million or a xanax as a flat rate no matter where you are. I'm also willing to travel if you're willing to wait. I am also open to contracts for you or your friends. Just pm/chat me for details as bulk will get you better deals.