- 21:22:14
29/10/19PlatinumDevil attacked PlatinumDevil(-0.85)
Weird attack
Started by Titan [227473] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Owen [2087327]
· 6 likes ·
Stop hitting yourself - PlatinumDevil [1920420]
· 5 likes ·
Sorry habit from...I have an older brother that always tried to give me the same advice....never worked though....I wonder why :/ - PlatinumDevil [1920420]
· 2 likes ·
21:22:14 29/10/19PlatinumDevil attacked PlatinumDevil (+3.38) How do I attack myself.....and gain respect from it?
Mentioned in this thread
PlatinumDevil [1920420] ×1
21:22:14
29/10/19PlatinumDevil attacked PlatinumDevil (+3.38)
How do I attack myself.....and gain respect from it?
29/10/19PlatinumDevil attacked PlatinumDevil (+3.38)
How do I attack myself.....and gain respect from it?
Mentions: PlatinumDevil [1920420]
FYI this is apparently the attack log from it... Matty was attacked left and hospitalized...
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=93a3ace60a944952fe51c4cd2838c86c
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=93a3ace60a944952fe51c4cd2838c86c
Do you have the attack log please?
Ah, never mind.
I'll pass this over to Pavel for checking the above attack log posted by Titan.
I'll pass this over to Pavel for checking the above attack log posted by Titan.
Titan shared it above
What?
Stop hitting yourself
Sorry habit from...I have an older brother that always tried to give me the same advice....never worked though....I wonder why :/
That's an error in event text, attack was fine. This is not reproducable under normal conditions, let's wait and see, if something like this will happen again (if so, we will add additional logs to track and catch it).
Got something similar but with +ve respect
[image: snipboard.io]
Log - https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=bfb4f930983e2c1f01c1a18bb61962ae
[image: snipboard.io]
Log - https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=bfb4f930983e2c1f01c1a18bb61962ae