Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

N/A

Started by lnvert [2071407] on in Roleplay.

17 replies · 262 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

StabbySquirrel [2356043]

Name: StabbySquirrel


DOB: 68


Address: Detached House


SSN: 2356043


How are you feeling physically: 425/425


How's your mental status: 500/500


What's your energy like? Feeling fatigued or energized: 15/100


What's your current goal you're attempting to achieve and do you need help achieving it: I am currently working on getting my gym stats up so i can do more proficient stabbings. Ohh, and currently working on my job stats so i can get promoted high enough to stab my boss.

Doc, I'm really not feeling well. Those goddamn lawn gnomes are in the ceiling again making such a damn ruckus that i can't sleep. I tried hooking the battery cables up to the supports to fry them little bastards but ended up setting the ceiling on fire. Luckily i had enough spit saved up to be able to put it out. I still have not seen a gnome face to face but when i do, I'm going to exchange some words, and not nice ones either. Can you help me doc?


LesIie [2368977]

Name Ieslie


DOB 61


Address Private island


SSN 2368977


How are you feeling physically 110/100


How's your mental status?4225
What's your energy like? Feeling fatigued or energized?


505/100


What's your current goal you're attempting to achieve and do you need help achieving it?Im having trouble what "erotic novels" should i binge on next as i have already watched all of it,but unfortunately i seem to be still on "mating" mode and i cant seem to wrap my hand around this particular problem of mine(no pun intended)so i knew i had to bring this to the only doctor who can possibly help my conundrum.


Also doctor i seem to have problems with this particular problem,its been causing me heavy migraines and i dont know the root of it but heres what it shows on my dreams

24+−47
ax−2
=−−3−
53
ax−2
is true for all values of x≠
2
a
, where a is a constant.
What is the value of a?
A) -16
B) -3
C) 3
D) 16


Yazi [2139270]

Name YaziLoLOnline


DOB 506


Address Penthouse


SSN (Torn ID)


How are you feeling physically
At my best (Maxxed 393)


How's your mental status?
I’m happy as can be (Maxxed 1050)


What's your energy like? Feeling fatigued or energized?


Ready to go! (maxxed, 100)


What's your current goal you're attempting to achieve and do you need help achieving it?


I’m trying to be successful by learning as much I can and doing quests. Only help I think i’ll Need are merits or points, or Xanax. I’m not much for medication...

Please list any other problems you are trifling with, could be anything from dealing with radiation sickness or arguing with your own multi, anything you need just stop on by to your favorite uhh... doctor.



I’ve been facing some bad luck, per say. I’ve been attacked multiple times, and half the time i’m Hospitalized. The attacks have died down but it’s left me with a few injuries the hospital classed as “fine”.
mainly a reapidly damaged right leg.
StabbySquirrel [2356043]
Thank you so much Dr. Krieger. I took the Xanax you prescribed crushed them all up and invited the gnomes down for a party. I tricked them into thinking it was cocaine and them naive little bastards didn't think twice. They did it all up in a matter of seconds and disappeared like a hooker that just got paid. I waited a little while and eventually heard the quiet gentle snores of the little heathens. I rounded them all up, put them in a burlack sack while they were defenseless and drove them two towns over and dropped them off at their new residence. I'm sure the Westboro Baptist Church will be pleased with my gift. Thanks Obama.
FluffyTomato666 [2414370]

Name (fluffytomato)


DOB (1)


Address (villa)


SSN (Torn id)


How are you feeling physically (150/150)


How's your mental status? (235/400)


What's your energy like? Feeling fatigued or energized?


(05/150)


What's your current goal you're attempting to achieve and do you need help achieving it?- Sir Dr krieger sir. I'm attempting to get ripped so I can kill more people for my country while in the service sir! I'd also like to become rich but as I'm sure you already know the service does not pay very well sir. I would like to provide for my family sir Dr krieger sir but I need your help


LesIie [2368977]
Dr.Krieger ive come to notify that the chroloforms you prescribed me has been doing its job amazingly albeit with minor side effects such as an extra "handful" of "jawbreakers" with a hint of an upcoming dysfunction,But other than that it all looks good from here and the numbers "69" are now formulating clearly in my brain, I give you and the sexual developments lab my greatest thanks.
Yazi [2139270]
Thank you, Doc. Now i’ll Stand a chance in my fights. My leg’s even starting to get less sore!
update: crashed car, leg now more sore, thx again for med kits
Rack [2323769]

Name Rack-Danthar


DOB 140


Address Private Island


SSN 2323769


How are you feeling physically 1017


How's your mental status? 4475


What's your energy like? 10 - Drained


What's your current goal you're attempting to achieve and do you need help achieving it? Dr Krieger, I'm trying to do too many things at once and ending up not doing any of them well, I'm trying to get my stats up in the gym at the same time as keep my company afloat and also do plushie runs to make ends meet. Pretty sure my spouse hasn't seen me at the island in weeks - wouldn't be surprised if the divorce papers come through the post any day now. What can you suggest?


FluffyTomato666 [2414370]
Doc. Id like to give a personal thank you for your help I have received your chocolates but I did not receive your Xanax that you sent me so I have not been able to meet my full potential but I'm working with what I got and I appreciate the help!
lapetitemort [2080158]
Name: LaPetiteMort
DOB: 800
Address: Private Island
SSN: 2080158
How are you feeling physically: 2024
How's your mental status: 5025
What's your energy like? Feeling fatigued or energized: 1000/150
What's your current goal you're attempting to achieve and do you need help achieving it?


That's my problem doctor. I feel like I currently have no goals. I'm living quite comfortably but I feel listless. I don't want to spend the reat of my Torn days like this. I'm too young to start feeling ennui.
Sydilla [2406246]

Sydilla


Feb 3rd


Mansion Rental
240-62-46


100% Health over a 375-pt blood panel


1000 pts on the TCMW Assessment


Extreme fatigue, 10/100 Stress & Motivation Scale


I’m eager to earn money and want to sell a Diamond Plated Knife but I need 19 more credits towards missions. It also is on a Special Offer and I’m not sure how long I have on that, but 800,000 can buy a lot of stock! I just wasted most of my energy on sending just the right junk from the dump to some jerk; but I can taste that money.