It's even more cloak and dagger today. :) I wonder how long everyone will stay extra vigilant to the muggers.
Have you noticed?
Started by Kimmiecool [2312000] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- revstevew [2175299]
· 9 likes ·
Back in the good old days - Monday - if I mugged someone in SA I would probably get $200-500k per mugging, now people are being super cautious with their cash, maybe getting faction mates to send it when they …
Hopefully not too long, it's killing my business
I have no clue what you're talking about?
Back in the good old days - Monday - if I mugged someone in SA I would probably get $200-500k per mugging, now people are being super cautious with their cash, maybe getting faction mates to send it when they are ready to buy rather than take it with them, and today it took me 3 attempts to get enough money to buy Lion plushies
Yes, I have noticed this recently as well.
So the supposed better upgrade for mugging ended actually worse for mugger?
Sounds like an improvement to me.
hahaha, it's actually worked out really well. Consider this, as a mugger, you can watch and go in for the kill and hopefully get a few thousand, but on the receiving end of the mugging, you have the chance to fight back, build up your merit stats... number of hits etc. So it's made game play more interactive. I like it. It makes me giggle.
"Back in the good old days - Monday"
I'm f**kin rolling xD
I'm f**kin rolling xD
hahaha me too
Monday xD xD
After this post Monday’s shall be known as Mug Monday’s. Epic post!
i think the muggs are just lower seems like getting the lower mugg % is very very very common.
The worst part of this new mug system, is that I no longer able to get a can for MPing factionmates.
Aww. I had a good laugh at a buy mugger... hehehe... mugged me after buying $5000 worth of items, but I had transferred the money immediately to something else as soon as he had completed buying. Then I had a nice rest in hospital for about half an hour.