Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I wonder...

Started by Jibaro [661744] on in General Discussion.

23 replies · 454 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

_Knightrider [8126] ×1

Jibaro [661744]
I wonder why people take the time to comment on pointless threads just like how people comment on youtube videos about how they hate the vid
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Probably very little, super old accounts like that would have existed at a time where you could exchange donator days for points - there are people who stacked up thousands for very little cost, relatively speaking.
Silver [445764]
Ah the good old days, When i quit the first time i Believe I exchanged points for 6 years of donator days (As I knew the option to trade points for donator days as going to dissapear) It was really very... inexpensive.
Bumfluff [969606] Wiki Contributor
An alternative theory, the person probably had referrals that still play today.

you get Donator Status as a bonus from when your referrals level up
Ninivah [1950421]
One of myf action leader have like 10k days from the time Ched made DPs non-tradable. He had previously hoarded a bunch and thought that he might as well use them if Ched won't let him sell them.
Bumfluff [969606] Wiki Contributor
Days been a donator
2901

he must have had a referral trigger it

as he has not been a donator the entire time since he has gone inactive 4K+ days ago
iribuya [2103695]
That's not true, it adds 31 days to your donator status. I have half a year left of subscriber and then 400 days donator status from referals. I wish we could convert referral donator days to subscriber in a 2:1 switch .