Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Am I Evil

Started by PopadaPill [900338] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

PopadaPill [900338]
Achtung

The world it is a changing and i am getting confused..what is bad and what is good??
I look for guidance from people who know about evil hatred but i was shoe ken to my core,not only am i evil hate monger now!!
I WAS WHEN I WAS 6!
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]

What is a poor boy to do?How do i toe the line,how do you toe the line when haircuts and finger gestures become symbols of hatred.

Answers on a post card.tytytyty
1869113 [1869113]
I mean you are a white straight cismale, you are the embodiment of evil and the racist patriarchy.