21 replies · 709 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Swatsicle[1593313]
· 22 likes · You'll live... :P I reset my merits, promptly missclicked and poured 55 merits into education without verifying that I'm mashing the right button. I've already finished all educations. So much for the free reset, I spent a nice 1500 points …
Brakier[2095393]
· 8 likes · you knew were where getting a free reset, why did you use one before the change?
CoolguyRuler[2183404]
· 7 likes · At least you didn't use a pair of boxing gloves at 10k stats That said I was a noob when I did that so don't blame me for my incompetence Still hurts when I think back on it
[HONOR] Added 'Fresh Start' for resetting your merits.
I think its an interesting choice to add as an honour, not an obvious pick. But my main point about this merit is the timing of its release - as I had reset my merits just 4 days ago:
You have reset all of your merit upgrades. 294 merits have been returned. 09:56:26 27/10/19
I reset my merits, promptly missclicked and poured 55 merits into education without verifying that I'm mashing the right button. I've already finished all educations. So much for the free reset, I spent a nice 1500 points to undo my incompetence.
because i had two free resets sitting around already lol. I didn't have a great need to reset mine but thought having three resets lying around would be silly - i could definitely afford to shuffle some stuff aorund
Honestly I feel Ched gives this things out regularly enough that you can just wait for the next freebie if you missed this one. I'm sitting at 3 now myself and I don't feel the need to use them.
I wasted my Christmas one last year on banking. Just kept clicking on it. I quit using the bank years ago. So I spent 5k points on another reset. Moral of my story is just have fun and play with it:)