Grave
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I will send players to attack! Contact me for more info
I'm interested.
Already punch
+R
18m paid up for attacks over night, thanks guys
Delivers as promised
Already sir
Good buyer! Meds were a huge boost too! Thanks!
Ok I lost once I really need the money thanks pls reply when u get online
Edit: Really good quick and fast
Edit: Really good quick and fast
2 losses done
4 attacks lost
4 loses and have been waiting payment for hours
4 attack lost
4 losses using punch
Done! 4 losses too
same here as my friends. I also did the 4 losses
1 loss using punch
I Lost.
total 8 losses now waiting to be paid