Hey!
I'm new to the game and was just wondering what kind of advice I could get about taking the education courses? Which will help me out most in the long run? I'm currently talking the first general studies, and have read into all of them. I would love any opinions y'all have!
Thanks in advance! â¤
im no expert. i did all the introduction courses first. all take 1 week. i did it for the work stats. then i started on the business courses because they are needed for a company and that's the direction im going to go. one guy told me that he started out jumping around taking what he needed from courses to help his needs. i suppose i kind of did the same thing with the 1 week courses. i don't think there is any special way to do the courses. its just a matter of figuring out what courses work best for what you want. a big help you could do for yourself is getting the education stock and getting 10% reduction on course time.
Generally most people would recommend you get BIO2127: Intravenous Therapy finished asap so you can start filling blood bags.
After that start chasing towards bachelor benefits you want. Factions would usually recommend sports science bachelor and combat bachelor done asap.
I personally wouldnt recommend General studies bachelor (although I do recommend getting GEN2113: Driving License so you can do higher nerve crimes later)
Depends on your long term game plan. Here's a
reply I knocked up earlier.
Mentions:
Wise Wolf's Guide to Education
I recommend the same.. Do the IV course first to maximize your health recovery, and followed by Driving for crimes..
Sports Science for gym gains. Psych for crime success. Bio IV course for blood bags. General studies drivers license for drug crimes at 30nnb.
Thanks for everyone's advice, I appreciate it! :)
Psychology for crime success.
Combat training for weapon exp.
The rest are meh.