Hello all,
I apologize for this, but, I must delay the November raffle and giveaways that were mentioned last month. The September and October raffles were fun, but, for those that followed along recently with my latest 'New Player Raffle', I have suffered some more health problems (as I did again over the summer) and I suffered the loss of a beloved family member very recently. I will announce when this next raffle and the giveaways will take place. I hope to see a great turn out, as I view these events as a great opportunity to connect with new people.
Until then, take care and have fun everyone.
-FalconE51
I apologize for this, but, I must delay the November raffle and giveaways that were mentioned last month. The September and October raffles were fun, but, for those that followed along recently with my latest 'New Player Raffle', I have suffered some more health problems (as I did again over the summer) and I suffered the loss of a beloved family member very recently. I will announce when this next raffle and the giveaways will take place. I hope to see a great turn out, as I view these events as a great opportunity to connect with new people.
Until then, take care and have fun everyone.
-FalconE51