s
Closed
Started by Nuclear [827175] on in Stock Market.
Posts archived: 437 / 437 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
s
ty for doing the trade for me had to go to sleep thnxs for saveing it for me that awsome tcp trade
s
S
s
Extremely fast and mug free. Great stock trader
s
S
.
s
how much for tcp bb?
s
Traded with a few times and will do there a lot more
s
s
-REP went to buy shares and got mugged. First transaction with this trader.
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
Lame
1. You already brought shares from someone else
2. You are not a potential customer
3. Its dog tag competition.
4. I returned the $302 I mugged
You weren't there to buy anything. You already brought from someone else. There is no point of me mugging someone if they are going to buy from me.
Just my view of the situation
2. You are not a potential customer
3. Its dog tag competition.
4. I returned the $302 I mugged
You weren't there to buy anything. You already brought from someone else. There is no point of me mugging someone if they are going to buy from me.
Just my view of the situation
s