I had mugged userid 1519366 and it said I had gotten his dog tag, when I landed back in Torn I looked at the dog tag page and it said I had no dog tags, how did I lose it? No one attacked me between that time.
Dog Tags
Started by DangerousJD [424296] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
-The_Trooper- [1519366] ×3 DangerousJD [424296] ×2
from the logs i found this:
and this is from 1519366's logs:
06/11/19 8:04:57 PM DangerousJD mugged you and stole $162,070 [view]
06/11/19 12:12:26 AM Someone mugged you and stole $100,959. -The_Trooper-`s +25 dog tag was taken. [view]
it looks you did not get his dogtag, is it possible you are mistaken? and i take it you do not have a screenshot of the attack?
- DangerousJD initiated an attack against -The_Trooper-20:04:51
- DangerousJD fired 6 rounds of her Qsz-92 hitting -The_Trooper- in the stomach for 145120:04:52
- -The_Trooper- fired 14 rounds of his BT MP9 hitting DangerousJD in the left hand for 42820:04:52
- DangerousJD fired 2 rounds of her Qsz-92 hitting -The_Trooper- in the head for 268920:04:53
- DangerousJD mugged -The_Trooper- for $162,070 (+3.23)
and this is from 1519366's logs:
06/11/19 8:04:57 PM DangerousJD mugged you and stole $162,070 [view]
06/11/19 12:12:26 AM Someone mugged you and stole $100,959. -The_Trooper-`s +25 dog tag was taken. [view]
it looks you did not get his dogtag, is it possible you are mistaken? and i take it you do not have a screenshot of the attack?
Mentions: -The_Trooper- [1519366] · DangerousJD [424296]
Nope not mistaken at all it showed that I got the dog tag. I wouldn't be making the report if It didn't happen just weird. No I dont have a screen shot I was in Japan when I attacked, never thought nothing of it till I was back in Torn and looked.
| 06-11-2019 20:04:57 | DangerousJD used 25 energy attacking -The_Trooper- and mugged them for $162,070 [view] |
I'm not really sure what to say. They had no Dog Tag to be taken from what I can see?
Mentions: -The_Trooper- [1519366] · DangerousJD [424296]
I have no idea either to why it showed their dog tag either, maybe something in the coding lagged is all i can think of. I wasn't really participating in dog tag comp. When i arrived back to torn i had checked the comp page because i was going to return their tag, but it stated i had no tags then.
I do not believe you got their tag at all.
But, I suppose we can have Viktor take a look at the competitions logs or something, and see if anything went wrong.
But, I suppose we can have Viktor take a look at the competitions logs or something, and see if anything went wrong.
You did not receive the tag from -The_Trooper-
Mentions: -The_Trooper- [1519366]