I once again bring it to your attention, ladies and gentlemen of Torn City, that our great city will celebrate its' 15th anniversary in just 5 days, November 15. What will it bring?
TORN turns 15
Started by DominicV [2289277] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 6 likes ·
Well damn, that must give you some nice income :) As for 15th birthday, I wonder if we'll get another edible TORN logo, that shit was delicious :D Edit: yes, yes we did - Ricky-Bobby [297109]
· 2 likes ·
im sure a new item will be introduced. i would think its highly unlikely they would pass over a milestone like half a decade. but i cant wait to see what the be 2-0 brings in 5 more years. by … - Shindig [865748] Officer
· 1 likes ·
I'm expecting another cake item. It's ok to play games when you're all grown up
It will be a regular day here in torn city, where I wake up in the morning and reflect upon how I have 50 private islands yet live like I have none.
Do you happen to be renting any of those?
All 50 rented out and I live in my spouses PI
Imma assume nothing happens.
Well damn, that must give you some nice income :)
As for 15th birthday, I wonder if we'll get another edible TORN logo, that shit was delicious :D
Edit: yes, yes we did
As for 15th birthday, I wonder if we'll get another edible TORN logo, that shit was delicious :D
Edit: yes, yes we did
im sure a new item will be introduced. i would think its highly unlikely they would pass over a milestone like half a decade.
but i cant wait to see what the be 2-0 brings in 5 more years. by then ill be a 36 year old weirdo that plays online games. i should update my profile age but i feel a tid bit of embarrassment being my age and still liking games.
but i cant wait to see what the be 2-0 brings in 5 more years. by then ill be a 36 year old weirdo that plays online games. i should update my profile age but i feel a tid bit of embarrassment being my age and still liking games.
Nothing cause this is torn and 15 is a shit age anyway
Hormones all out of whack and shit
Torn will prob decide to go offline and then back online when it pleases
Hormones all out of whack and shit
Torn will prob decide to go offline and then back online when it pleases
Probably a banner change and some generic half arsed attempt at a competition of sorts, if they even bother to do anything..
Disappointment and more threads by Dude.
Other: Overdosing is 15x more likely (not for weed, tho)
I predict that nothing will happen.
no Pig at least.
Every player will. Get 4 Stat enhancers and a dirty bomb. So we can all bomb the hell out of each other!!!!
I wouldn't even be mad.
Are you DUDE’s multi?
Because it seems you guys share the “shit post” gene.
Because it seems you guys share the “shit post” gene.
You are never too old to play games
Do not be ashamed of your way of having fun.
Do not be ashamed of your way of having fun.
Hopefully dongs will be brought back.
The return is awful, i wouldn't recommend it
After becoming very ill, you decide to head to the hospital to have yourself checked out.