Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1 star flower shop hiring

Started by -zeK- [2292705] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
8 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
-zeK- [2292705]
Hey so I just started my own flower company a few days ago and I’m currently looking for employees. We are currently 1 star and 7 employees, but I can offer free trains and 50k everyday. Also, We have the 5th out 6 upgrades on the staff room, company size, and storage until I can get education courses done. We are currently looking for a manager(2000 END, 1000 INT), a florist (1000 END, 500 MAN) and an arranger (1000 INT, 500 MAN). if you're interested go to my profile and apply :)