Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Steath System

Started by Killa [2216530] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 278 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Killa [2216530]
Hello, I have been constantly stealth attacked for the past month. How does the system work, and how do I stop the infamous "Someone" from keeping their name hidden so I can get some revenge.
Assassin_007 [1433997]
While we're at it, what is the rationale of having a 100% un-stealthed attack when attacking someone who is attacking someone else?
I mean for group fights on the same person i somewhat get it...
Assassin_007 [1433997]
okayy, but what happens if you start getting attacked and intentionally attack a lvl1 just to unstealth your attacker (especially useful now for the dog tags comp)?
a) will that work?
b) does anyone actually do it?
c) is there actually a legit way nowadays to avoid losing the attack if you see you're getting attacked and losing life? I mean you can't fly, you can't self-jail with failed busting, only thing left is SED's? (and today's patches mention that there was an issue with that as well ?)
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
Yes that works. But you can also un-stealth your attacker by simply getting someone to look at your attack page, which we do all the time to peel off retaliations.

And yeah, you can SED basically that's it. You could also save up a throat punch from Leslie's wheel, as the "reward" isn't triggered until the wheel stops spinning, so if you leave before it does you will receive it instead on the next visit to the page.
Xinny [1671911]
This doesn't always work, as I've been in the progress of being attacked, while looking at the attack page of a person. It still shows up as "Someone". I think the real sure-fire way is have a random person queued for attack, if you detect you're currently being attacked, immediately initiate an attack with the queued target.
DaDood [2204689]
I have seen people attacking someone else, but I have also been watching someone expecting an attack and saw nothing until they were in hospital.
Not sure why I saw nothing - maybe the attack ended too quickly (one hit) or the attacker had high speed.
Rum4nyby [1567187]
It’s pretty random from what I’ve seen. Sometimes it doesn’t show any log at all, and skips to the person being hosped.


Also, interesting thing to note. If you’re trying to reveal an attack being made on yourself, it seems like you have to initiate another attack. As if you just sit on the attack screen, in the log it will just show “Someone” if they’re stealthing. I can’t remember if I saw this same thing on other people’s profiles or not, definitely for my own though.