Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Discounted property upgrades

Started by jozsi [2256917] on in Trading Post.

11 replies · 238 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
30
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

jozsi [2256917]
Hello,

I am offering discounted property upgrades. Based on my job, benefit block and education I can get 19% off for property upgrades and 5% off for property purchases.

Example: $301,029,720 discount on a fully upgraded Private Island.

[image: i.imgur.com]

My service fee is only 3% of the money you saved. Example:
Savings: $301,029,720
Service fee: $9,030,891
Your final savings: $291,998,829

Thank you,
Jozsi
Rob_Snow [2177733]
I have sent Jozsi two PI so far, without asking for collateral in return, and he sent them back with upgrades completed each time. I trust him.