Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

44 items

Started by MissAdventure [2202270] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 269 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

MissAdventure [2202270]
When I was flying there was a notice saying 44 items was the max you could get.
It mentioned the lingerie shop but how do you get max items?

I know large suitcase is 4 and faction gives 10 if its maxed.
is there a travel book or something?
VirtusZxx [2050596]
Base Travelling capacity (5) + Large suitcase (4) + Faction Perk (10) + Private Island/WLT BB (10) + Travel Book (10) + Company Perk [Flower shop/toy shop/cruise Line] (5) = 44 Items
Kobie [2156358]
Although the total is correct, I thought I should point out that base travel capacity is 5. A private island /WLT BB gives you +10. You just had them mixed up.