Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A small start

Started by MythicalDragonH [2418954] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 395 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
55
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

MythicalDragonH [2418954]
I know this may not be appreciated but to me it matters the community here is so nice and welcoming.

That's besides the fact though I started this game out confused having no clue what to do then I reached out to people who owned companies and tried to make a profit selling supplies and it worked.

The point is you guys took me in a new player and steered me in the right direction showing me mechanisms for the game that I wouldn't have found on my own thank you!

That's a little love letter to you guys and girls!<3
ghostfacers [2233008]
I found the same thing when I joined the game too I was amazed at how great everyone in the community was, untill I read 90% of the things posted in GD. Welcome to the game mate :)
Roxy [2308983]
dw, they made a forum post, theyll learn soon enough of the horrors that lurk under the bridge of torn