Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cashier checks timer

Started by Kastor [1830515] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Kastor [1830515]
Some of my shares were sold recently. So i got a event saying the check will be credited to my account after 24hrs. But when i visit the bank, it only shows a timer of 5hrs(it started at around 6hrs when the shares were sold about an hour ago). On a mobile device so not able to share a screenshot.
Is it just a visual glitch?
I have tried clearing cache.

Event text:
22,703 shares in ISTC have been sold for $5,714,845. You can withdraw your check from the bank, or wait for it to be credited to your account in 24 hours. 05:09:36 13/11/19

Cashier check text:
  • Stock Market (SALE) 04:33:36: $5,714,845

Stewie [1494547]
I cannot seem to replicate this myself.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
1 share in MCS has been sold for $1,997. You can withdraw your check from the bank, or wait for it to be credited to your account in 24 hours. 08:54:34 13/11/19



Definitely didn't have any previous sales for the same amount ~20 hours earlier?
Kastor [1830515]
Definitely not
And i just sold few more shares
All the timers are below 5 hrs right now
But the events were received like 1-2 hours ago
Stewie [1494547]
How many do you have showing, because they aren't all visible if you have quite a few. The older ones would be hidden. Only 8 are visible at one time, I think.
Kastor [1830515]
I am 100% sure that I had no hidden ones.

http://prntscr.com/pwc3zh


The timers reached 0 and then again started counting from 24 hrs. They didn't credit anything in my account.

EDIT 1:
The screenshot is for the event I added in my original post

EDIT 2:
Please see all cashier checks i have right now and the events page of their time of selling

Cashier Checks:

http://prntscr.com/pwc5t8

Events:
http://prntscr.com/pwc6yo

Please note that the amounts are exactly as shown in events. So none of the checks were from earlier transactions.
Stewie [1494547]
The timers reached 0 and then again started counting from 24 hrs. They didn't credit anything in my account.
[/size][/color]
Perhaps something went wrong with the timers? I'm not sure.

Maybe Joe can find an issue? I couldn't when I tested it.
Xiphias [187717]
I have the same issue. Some freshly sold stocks show a timer under 1 hour.

Edit:
Now those stocks reset to 23:59:59 which I guess will auto cash out before the timer reaches 00:00:00