Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple timers broken

Started by SkinnyPeen [2176021] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
can't replicate it
Is the issue still actual?
If yes - could you provide the steps of reproducing the issue?
Thanks
SkinnyPeen [2176021]
seems OK now.

bug could be recreated by spending all nerve, then retrying to do the same crime (it would five the message "You will have enough nerve in ." and not list the timer.

The other broken timers were the ones in pts building, sometimes the timers would not be there at all others, they would be there and disappear after staying on that page for a few seconds (daily refill has to have been spent)
Stewie [1494547]
The Points Building timers is still an issue. It isn't a live timer, and still disappears when switching tabs.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I am currently on Opera, but is replicated on Google Chrome as well.


I'll pass this back.
Stewie [1494547]
The Points Building timers are still not live timers for me. I have tried multiple browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera) with no luck. I've even checked on the Development Server with it also being an issue there. I've even cleared all my cache on multiple browsers.

It is working just fine on mobile though.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

They do kick in and start ticking down eventually. For example, after the GIF has finished recording it'll start working, or after I've switched back to the page from a different computer program. But remains static when loading up the page, as can be seen in the GIF.


Chedburn is unable to replicate, however. So, I don't understand why it won't work for me.


I'm running Windows 10, if it helps at all.
Stewie [1494547]
So, I don't know what the actual problem was. But after doing a complete format of my computer, this is now resolved for me.

I will mark it as fixed.