Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

user activity?

Started by DanielGloriss [2149650] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 177 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
cooksie [2152172]
This is my understanding also, although the figures don't quite match up, converting my activity seconds to hours is ~142.8d, but my time played stat is ~143d.
Ammar [1856771]
I think its still seconds. I believe when you are going idle (yellow icon), your time played still increasing but your activity will stop adding.
When you are online, both stats will be increasing.

Therefore your activity and time played will be around the same number (after you convert it to seconds), with time played slightly ahead.

Cant confirm but I think thats how it works