Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gun Mods (Lights)

Started by ACWang [520139] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 167 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
ACWang [520139]
How exactly do these work? Currently I have a small light with -2 opponent stealth and -3 opponent accuracy. Do I have to constantly use the weapon with the light attachment for me to benefit it throughout the fight?
Tyrion [1967379]
Any mod equipped only takes effect upon an attack, so if you set your options to not use a specific wep, it has no use.

Edit: stealth in a fight is also determined on a per attack basis
ACWang [520139]
Ah I was just wondering if I can equip a light to my secondary and proc the effect of -3 acc/-2 stealth and then use my primary with other mods while still having the -3 acc/-2 stealth in effect
Tyrion [1967379]
Ok I see, in that case your mods on your secondary won't have any effect. (unless used during a fight)

Edit: It's effects are only during the use of a specific attack turn in a fight, so to clear things up further, the effects of your secondary wep won't move onto the next attack turn with your primary or melee wep, however stealth is determined on alot of factors and turns during a fight in total.