Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

False Faction attack Log

Started by SteppinRZR [2163879] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
SteppinRZR [2163879]
I attacked a player, affeaffe (343512) and left in street. During my attack, I was attacked by another player, Intinidator (1617496), who proceeded to mug me. I went to my Faction's attack log page, to make sure I got credit for my hit. To my surprise, the log shos that I attacked Skaglick (2215893), who I have never attacked.

My attack on affeaffe at 2:44:21 on 16/11/2019
http://prntscr.com/pxnmu2

[image: images-ext-1.discordapp.net]

Faction attack log:

http://prntscr.com/pxnndd
[image: images-ext-2.discordapp.net]