If you would like to volunteer to throw races to those in need of the merit feel free to post below. If your looking for the merit and are willing to alternate losses with others seeking the merit please post below as well in order to facilitate coordination of merit hunting.
If anyone needs help winning 250 races in one car I would be happy to help. Set up a one lap race, I will join with a lower class car and you will win. Repeat etc. Obviously there are other things I have to do but when I am available( as I am now) I will bump this thread. Will do as many as I can stand in 1 sitting. I can frequently do dozens in a row. Hmu(mail me first so I get a notification in case I am afk) for race wins free of charge.
Please have at least either a fully upgraded Cosworth or a Class A car
If anyone needs help winning 250 races in one car I would be happy to help. Set up a one lap race, I will join with a lower class car and you will win. Repeat etc. Obviously there are other things I have to do but when I am available( as I am now) I will bump this thread. Will do as many as I can stand in 1 sitting. I can frequently do dozens in a row. Hmu(mail me first so I get a notification in case I am afk) for race wins free of charge.
Please have at least either a fully upgraded Cosworth or a Class A car