Hi there,
Sweet'16 is currently hiring ACTIVE employees!
Your salary will be $25k & your Energy Cans. Those are yours - and yours only. Always.
All I ask is you to get your lazy ass online once a day - preferably before 18:00 TCT.
Trains are free in rotation - for active employees only.
(Means others will receive your trains if you are away for 3 days).
I also offer a limited amount of free revives for my employees, in case of emergencies...
Contact in any ways, or simply apply!
Thanks,
Nagata
Sweet'16 is currently hiring ACTIVE employees!
Your salary will be $25k & your Energy Cans. Those are yours - and yours only. Always.
All I ask is you to get your lazy ass online once a day - preferably before 18:00 TCT.
Trains are free in rotation - for active employees only.
(Means others will receive your trains if you are away for 3 days).
I also offer a limited amount of free revives for my employees, in case of emergencies...
Contact in any ways, or simply apply!
Thanks,
Nagata
Mentions: Company [79488]