Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BEST ENERGY STACKING METHOD!

Started by zuoko [2393403] on in Questions & Answers.

20 replies · 621 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ricky-Bobby [297109]
simple path

1.) private island own/rent fully upgrade with or with out a yacht preferably with it.
2.) steadfast a good 5% minimum (more is better)
3.) xanax 3 per day
4.) point refills every day
5.) never attack
6.) skip the cheap candy go straight for FHCs

thats the bulk of it but i will say your happy will not go up as fast as you train if you do this so a few candies each day might be ok to maintain your happy.
zuoko [2393403]
currently-
3xans a day
daily refill
big box choclate- MAX

why is having high happy so important does that increase gains on stats in gym. sounds like thats the case here. i really hope this works need to get stats into million rage fast trying to achieve something good by training hard like that.
MikePence [2029670]
there's no "simple" explanation for maxing stat gains, except the expensive method below
none of the above posts give enough details, and you didnt say your current stats either

1. live in a 5025 happy PI
2. work in 10* restaurant
3. be in faction with all voracity energy drink upgrades
4. own mcs bb
5. buy 38 strippograms, and send them to a friend to use them all on you to get 99999 happiness
6. train:
- natural energy
- refill energy
- newsletter energy, if available
- mcs bb energy, if available
- 16 large cans energy, 24/(2*0.75)=16, up from 12 without restaurant
- xanax energy
7. repeat steps 5 and 6 whenever possible:
- every 6 to 8 hours for xanax
- every day for refill and cans
- every time mcs bb pays out

recap of needed components - cost per day
5025 PI - 1.3m
38 strippograms 3 times a day - 3*38*6=684m
refill - 1.3m
16 large cans - 3.7*16=59.2m
xanax 3 times a day - 3*0.8=2.4m

this will cost you around 1.3+3*38*6+1.3+3.7*16+3*0.8=748.2m per day

as well as mcs bb for 3.4b
Ammar [1856771]
^^ yup, if the question is whats maximum stat gain possible. Thats the answer. If you can do 99,999 happy everyday. Your gain will be rocketing super fast.

***as well as your wallet, rocketing away leaving your soul behind***
zuoko [2393403]
who said anyone was ignoring. i have taken all suggestion to heed; i am incorporating a variety of methods keep the good advice flowing.
Yogi [2121979]
Wrong. Bad advice.


Stop after 250-300k in each stat.
if in a 10* AN you can stop after 500-600k in each stat.

also use a refil.
-Jay- [2234445]
400k

800m to 1mil
I can see people stopping at 600k though

That grey worm dude was was off though.
Void_One [2362430]
Without a 10* AN special I stopped around 500k since the happy jumps have a potential to waste the money spent on the dvds.
-Jay- [2234445]
The math behind it says 800k to 1mil.

And at your age youre at 500k each?? Youre during very well for you age tbh.

At 89 days i was

Str 686k
Def 755k
Speed 361k
Dex 300k
Hornz [2220919]
400k/780k was the point when natural and xan became faster for me. This can be brought back a little bit if you continue boosted training (FHC/Canning) past you happy jump phase.

Edit: Just on principle, I would suggest getting in a 10* An and jumping to 800k instead of starting other boosted training around 720k. Make use of the cheaper training while you can. :P
Void_One [2362430]
Not each. But I am over 1.1 million total working on my low stats now. I was saying without the 10* an boost. I ran a simulation that at 500k in a stat if I did it 100 times for a happy jump I would get less stats than if I did 100 days of energy cans instead. I was figuring on just overdosing on ecstasy. Early on until I heard about the mugging changes I hadn't hit training super hard.

But I am still fairly strong for my age. I'm rushing to get all my stats up to a point that I don't have to worry about the random people thinking I keep money on hand and I'm trying to not have to bother with a lot of trading until I won't get bothered with my expected transaction amount.
-Boogaloo- [2350274]
Spends 30 minutes compiling tried and true step by step measures to accrue and maximize happiness and energy, resulting in efficient stat gains. Researches and breaks down costs of each item required to achieve this formula, to also create the most fiscally efficient method to achieve gains.

OP sees a squirrel...
zuoko [2393403]
thats first rate info i will not lose that. i appreciate all these tips this is exactly what i was looking for. thanks again. just got over 10k on my strength woooo hooo/.