Bump
DONE
Started by Wood [2175573] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 123 / 123 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bump
I respect your comment and understand your concern. I merely did a xanax because that meant I could avoid doing any cash dealings, as we are all getting mugged a lot during the dogtag event.
That being said, I was considering a 1$ raffle or something equally silly in the future. Perhaps one at the end of Christmas Town. I was just trying to get my feet wet with a raffle, and this was a common format I saw a lot of people following.
That being said, I was considering a 1$ raffle or something equally silly in the future. Perhaps one at the end of Christmas Town. I was just trying to get my feet wet with a raffle, and this was a common format I saw a lot of people following.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
BUmp
This guy is a scammer BEWARE
So you asked for xanax , because you were afraid of doing cash dealing because of all the mugging that's going on because it's dog tags.
Really ? So if dogs tags wasn't going how much cash would you be asking people to pay to join your lottery ? 840 k ,since that's the average price of xanax ? And please don't forget as you stated This is a Non-Profit Draw and any possible proceeds would go to my growing new player initiative. So if it truly was non profit ,then you wouldn't be asking people to send an xanax to enter the lottery. lets look at the math ,a donator pack is now going for what 26 mil and xanax is being sold in the market for 840 k, So if you get lets so 50 people that enter the contest 50 times 840 k for each xanax equals 42 million so 42 million minus 26 mil ,well that's a nice 16 million dollar profit for you !
So please explain if your raffle wasn't meant to be for profit , then why are you even asking people to send you something to join it ?
Also if your going to hold a dollar sale in your bazaar , why are you asking people to send you donation's for that as well ? So you can profit off that as well ?
Really ? So if dogs tags wasn't going how much cash would you be asking people to pay to join your lottery ? 840 k ,since that's the average price of xanax ? And please don't forget as you stated This is a Non-Profit Draw and any possible proceeds would go to my growing new player initiative. So if it truly was non profit ,then you wouldn't be asking people to send an xanax to enter the lottery. lets look at the math ,a donator pack is now going for what 26 mil and xanax is being sold in the market for 840 k, So if you get lets so 50 people that enter the contest 50 times 840 k for each xanax equals 42 million so 42 million minus 26 mil ,well that's a nice 16 million dollar profit for you !
So please explain if your raffle wasn't meant to be for profit , then why are you even asking people to send you something to join it ?
Also if your going to hold a dollar sale in your bazaar , why are you asking people to send you donation's for that as well ? So you can profit off that as well ?
Listen to above poster this user is a liar and scammer
I was asking for Xanax because I've seen several other raffles that rely on a Xanax drawing system. I don't plan to make any money, and given that I've only had 9 people send Xanax, I am no where near reaching profit levels. I was merely saying that this is a non profit for myself, but in some crazy event that I do make any money, I was planning to take it to the make a wish page and help out some of the new players.
As for regards for my dollar sale, I don't recall asking for donations, and if I did, I apologize as I didn't mean it quite like that. All I meant was that I was hosting a dollar sale event and that everyone is welcome to come. If you are so concerned about the possibility of me making profit, please explain any possible way I could make a profit selling various flowers and plushies for 1$. I purchase them for way more than that.
All in all, I'm seeking to give back to the torn community with this event and my participation in the dollar sale is just to get out into the community and to try and add to some of the cool, player inspired events going on. If that doesn't make sense to you or you don't believe me, that's fine. You aren't being forced to do this raffle and you aren't being forced to buy any of my items at my 1$ sale on Black Friday.
I wish you a good day, and feel free to inquire more in a PM if you want to discuss the matter further. I am more than happy to clear things up or explain things.
As for regards for my dollar sale, I don't recall asking for donations, and if I did, I apologize as I didn't mean it quite like that. All I meant was that I was hosting a dollar sale event and that everyone is welcome to come. If you are so concerned about the possibility of me making profit, please explain any possible way I could make a profit selling various flowers and plushies for 1$. I purchase them for way more than that.
All in all, I'm seeking to give back to the torn community with this event and my participation in the dollar sale is just to get out into the community and to try and add to some of the cool, player inspired events going on. If that doesn't make sense to you or you don't believe me, that's fine. You aren't being forced to do this raffle and you aren't being forced to buy any of my items at my 1$ sale on Black Friday.
I wish you a good day, and feel free to inquire more in a PM if you want to discuss the matter further. I am more than happy to clear things up or explain things.
^Lies
He uses nefarious tactics in trading and plays dumb after. Weird guy in general.
bump
Bump
Bump
bump
pump
Reminder that this user is a Scammer.