-
delete
Started by Jimmy007 [135825] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 51 / 100
- Story score
- 69 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Remilia [1284087]
· 27 likes ·
Wow, why don't you work for Ched? Maybe stuff would actually get done. These awards are amazing looking. - DUDE [1028023]
· 14 likes ·
Those are some sexy honor bars - CloudJumper [1636201] · 7 likes ·
I said it last year and I'll say it again, I love all of these.. The quality of the honor bars looks soo much better than torn's. And there's a definite improvement from what you had shown last year, they …
Wow, why don't you work for Ched? Maybe stuff would actually get done.
These awards are amazing looking.
These awards are amazing looking.
Thank you! I appreciate that! We've been working hard at improving the system all year :)
Those are some sexy honor bars
*drools* all of my yes
This Are good, Can we Steal them for use? in honesty they are Very good.
Very impressive work there! :)
yea u guys are doing a better job than ched
time to let jimmy to enter the honor bar design team
Soon™ï¸
time to let jimmy to enter the honor bar design team
Soon™ï¸
They look amazing !
Get Oleg working on this shit immediately.
Those are beautiful...!
Damn wouldn't mind a couple of those myself if it was a actual imaginable honey
Thumbs up
Thumbs up
I said it last year and I'll say it again, I love all of these.. The quality of the honor bars looks soo much better than torn's. And there's a definite improvement from what you had shown last year, they look much more polished now.
It's a real shame that all we get from torn is the honor bar for the likes of donating 1bn to the church when there are so many cool ideas floating around.
It's a real shame that all we get from torn is the honor bar for the likes of donating 1bn to the church when there are so many cool ideas floating around.
That moment people having fun being creative do a better job than paid developers.
Some great ideas here, and really liking the graphics on A LOT of these.
Some great ideas here, and really liking the graphics on A LOT of these.
DO they come with merits?
Absolute unreal work again. R+
Waw
All look great, but damn I’d kill to get the Frenzy or Administrator honour bars.
Ched plz, plenty of ideas here for new honours.
Can I just say btw, thought this was a suggestions thread. Read all of that then scrolled up and realised it said GD on top >.< Hurt my soul a little, thought we’d get all of this.
All look great, but damn I’d kill to get the Frenzy or Administrator honour bars.
Ched plz, plenty of ideas here for new honours.
Can I just say btw, thought this was a suggestions thread. Read all of that then scrolled up and realised it said GD on top >.< Hurt my soul a little, thought we’d get all of this.
@chedburn#5460
One way to apply for a staff job. Well done.
R+
R+
can he make the upcoming grafix pls, every single one looks damn hot