Perhaps in the closed circle you live in but in my country the majority have similar views to the young man in the video but by your own logic then anyone supporting mass immigration from the 3rd world must be hardcore liberal soyboys that like to dress in black and wear masks and group assault people that disagree with them usually from behind.
Irreplaceable: Replacement Migration
Started by Kamical [2046182] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
"Non-points that mean NOTHING, you're trying to attack the person and not the argument itself." - Directly from the video
–Yuri Bezmenov [1983]
"As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralised is unable to assess true information. The facts tell him nothing, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralisation."
–Yuri Bezmenov [1983]
im from Denmark you f**king imbecile.
Congratulations, that changes very little related to the original point.
Shootings, blasts prompt Denmark to tighten border controls
Shootings, blasts prompt Denmark to tighten border controls
Denmark is a leading producer of pork, and the largest exporter of pork products in the EU
danish pork is the best, thats why. denmark is also the biggest pig semen exporter in the world. lol.
you realize those shootings were caused by swedes, right?
this has nothing to do with culture. its about people from sweden bringing weapons and explosives.
danes didnt cause any of this.
this has nothing to do with culture. its about people from sweden bringing weapons and explosives.
danes didnt cause any of this.
There is a simple solution to white population decrease...
White people should have more babies.
Oh, but, Steve, white people don't want to have babies because everything is so expensive, and that means they would have to do without somethings they feel they need to make their lives feel important, so they have chosen to not have babies, but now they want to cry about their numbers decreasing, and the fact that other races are having babies and moving into the places where the white people are traditionally from, and that is bad, so now white people should just hate all those other races for filling in the sparsely inhabited traditionally white places.
Choices, choices, choices. Life is all about choices.
f**k or hate, seems to be the current choice that I am seeing.
I know the above is an extreme simplification, but it really does boil the problem down to the nut in my opinion.
It is a very hard choice to make. I made the choice when I was young. I only had one kid, because I realized having more would be too expensive, but I didn't replace my lack of more children with a hatred of other humans based on their race or religion. I do hate illegal immigration, but I don't hate the people who simply want a safer place to live. I do hate thinly veiled nation state plots to send forth as many people as possible to overwhelm western nations, and drive up prices, and such, but I don't hate the actual people who are not really privy to the plot, and who genuinely want to come west for the opportunities. I blame the system in place that allows such to happen.
Again, f**k or hate, because horror vacui.
White people should have more babies.
Oh, but, Steve, white people don't want to have babies because everything is so expensive, and that means they would have to do without somethings they feel they need to make their lives feel important, so they have chosen to not have babies, but now they want to cry about their numbers decreasing, and the fact that other races are having babies and moving into the places where the white people are traditionally from, and that is bad, so now white people should just hate all those other races for filling in the sparsely inhabited traditionally white places.
Choices, choices, choices. Life is all about choices.
f**k or hate, seems to be the current choice that I am seeing.
I know the above is an extreme simplification, but it really does boil the problem down to the nut in my opinion.
It is a very hard choice to make. I made the choice when I was young. I only had one kid, because I realized having more would be too expensive, but I didn't replace my lack of more children with a hatred of other humans based on their race or religion. I do hate illegal immigration, but I don't hate the people who simply want a safer place to live. I do hate thinly veiled nation state plots to send forth as many people as possible to overwhelm western nations, and drive up prices, and such, but I don't hate the actual people who are not really privy to the plot, and who genuinely want to come west for the opportunities. I blame the system in place that allows such to happen.
Again, f**k or hate, because horror vacui.
You actually call them SWEDES. AHHAHAHAHAHA.
That's the point you dumb shit, it has everything to do with culture.
That's the point you dumb shit, it has everything to do with culture.
LMFAO , swedes by paper only you mean
On Saturday, one 15-year-old boy was shot dead and another 15-year-old was critically wounded in Malmo, Sweden’s third-largest city, which lies just across the water from Copenhagen.
The boys “were well-known to the police despite their young age,” senior police officer Stefan Sinteus told a news conference Monday. “It was a somber weekend.”
I had to dig to find this , yes Jaffar is a true viking name
Sintèus told a press conference that he was worried that the fatal shooting of Jaffar, a 15-year-old boy, on Saturday night in a pizzeria near Malmö's Möllevånstorget square, would change the dynamic of the so-called 'call-in'.
The video shows Dejan, from the local probation services; Sedat Arif, a Malmö city councillor from Macedonia who explained his tough upbringing in Rosengård, Anna Kosztovics, who leads the unit helping gang members leave crime, and Ebba, a deacon from the Swedish church, as well as two police officers and Ola Sjöstrand, Malmö's chief prosecutor.
Though many of the bombings and homicides go unsolved, they are known to be the work of warring criminal gangs that are predominantly based in the country’s immigrant neighborhoods. In recent years, the attacks have shifted from underprivileged areas and into the more prosperous city center, where professionals inhabit
https://www.thelocal.se/20191113/malm-police-push-ahead-with-anti-gang-method-despite-shootigs
On Saturday, one 15-year-old boy was shot dead and another 15-year-old was critically wounded in Malmo, Sweden’s third-largest city, which lies just across the water from Copenhagen.
The boys “were well-known to the police despite their young age,” senior police officer Stefan Sinteus told a news conference Monday. “It was a somber weekend.”
I had to dig to find this , yes Jaffar is a true viking name
Sintèus told a press conference that he was worried that the fatal shooting of Jaffar, a 15-year-old boy, on Saturday night in a pizzeria near Malmö's Möllevånstorget square, would change the dynamic of the so-called 'call-in'.
The video shows Dejan, from the local probation services; Sedat Arif, a Malmö city councillor from Macedonia who explained his tough upbringing in Rosengård, Anna Kosztovics, who leads the unit helping gang members leave crime, and Ebba, a deacon from the Swedish church, as well as two police officers and Ola Sjöstrand, Malmö's chief prosecutor.
Though many of the bombings and homicides go unsolved, they are known to be the work of warring criminal gangs that are predominantly based in the country’s immigrant neighborhoods. In recent years, the attacks have shifted from underprivileged areas and into the more prosperous city center, where professionals inhabit
https://www.thelocal.se/20191113/malm-police-push-ahead-with-anti-gang-method-despite-shootigs
To be fair, immigrant areas tend to be more likely to be violent. Social ostracizing and poverty lead where they lead, even if they self segregate because of irrational fears.
Personally I think we should call all citizens the same, regardless of origin, unlike the US where prefixes determine so much
Personally I think we should call all citizens the same, regardless of origin, unlike the US where prefixes determine so much
I hear Denmark has recently introduced border restrictions with Sweden. Can you say Malmo?
EDIT:
I didn't read the entire thread. sorry for the redundancy.
I'm quite concerned about the willful silence when its migrants committing crimes. We have the same in Canada when they issue a BOLO. If its a person of colour that won't be mentioned typically. So you are left with 5'10", 180lbs, dark hair. They won't even track data officially in some jurisdictions and make such pattern analysis difficult.
EDIT:
I didn't read the entire thread. sorry for the redundancy.
I'm quite concerned about the willful silence when its migrants committing crimes. We have the same in Canada when they issue a BOLO. If its a person of colour that won't be mentioned typically. So you are left with 5'10", 180lbs, dark hair. They won't even track data officially in some jurisdictions and make such pattern analysis difficult.
but again, Denmark doesn't have this problem. it's a Swedish problem.
Poland doesn't have this problem, it's a German problem!