Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PCP Overdose message missing space.

Started by instranets [2118750] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
instranets [2118750]
"You snort a line of PCP. You start to feel dizzy, so you lay down on the couch.Everything starts to go black around you, the next thing you know, you are talking to trees. You wake up in the hospital, feeling very weak."

Between "couch." and "Everything" a space is missing.
Stewie [1494547]
I'll pass this along. I've noticed a few OD messages in the past with missing spaces, which I reported. Might be worth checking them all!