SOLD OUT
Started by Zee [1875231] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
price?
Price
Bump
bump
Bump, back to 10*, woohoo.
Bumf
Bump
Bump, it's back
Mumbp
bump
Bump
Bump, new price of 25m each.
I swear on me life, I keep having to bump this, ratings are unstable af.
Selling company boosts, 25m each. I have so many of them.
Selling company boosts, 25m each. I have so many of them.
boop
beep
whaaaap
bump, I have 2 left