When I try to get a tip in the casino without casino point I get an error message that exposes the code this could be exploited to get unlimited tips making it show a message like the one you get when trying to buy something too expensive wont expose the code making hacks a little harder
Possible casino exploit
Started by Mrlitbottoms [2427992] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Error msg in console I take it? There would always be some code in the UI for the functionality.
UI code would always be minified and obscured to make it harder to read; there are scripts for this.
As long as its not a server code that in error, I wouldn't worry.
If you can add details of the error that would be great.
UI code would always be minified and obscured to make it harder to read; there are scripts for this.
As long as its not a server code that in error, I wouldn't worry.
If you can add details of the error that would be great.
I've sent you a chat, will leave as info required for now.
Looks like they were referring to this already confirmed report:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16117519&b=0&a=0
I'll close this one. :)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16117519&b=0&a=0
I'll close this one. :)
Mentions: JSON response on selecting job specials