xx
xx
Started by EKLAvyaa [1989860] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 139 / 139 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 139
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Hi there!
i sneezd 3 times so i knew that i would lose the fight
I shall win because I have the power of god and anime on my side.
Sword stripe will lose under my armpit...the power of anime is mine.
Here is my post
Armpit128
Here is my post
Armpit128
But I know your weakness.
(Pulls out can of axe body spray and a thing of deodorant)
i shall defeat you. For I have the power of spelling names right.
(Laughs maniacally)
(Pulls out can of axe body spray and a thing of deodorant)
i shall defeat you. For I have the power of spelling names right.
(Laughs maniacally)
What's the difference between jam and jelly? I can't jelly my dick in your ass.
You wanna hear a joke about ghosts? Well that's the spirit!
H
Hi?
Hi?
okie boomer
Some people are like slinkies, they serve no real purpose but they're fun to push down the stairs
Well, this is the best I could find :) Have agood laugh :)
[image: preview.redd.it]
[image: preview.redd.it]
Gi Me Dat Mony
I need me a milly
Merry Christmas
Hi hungry I’m dad